KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDF_discussLog in

here you can talk about realy useles things

Forum added: 2. bo5h now accessible
If you want to post images, upload them to some hosting site. Then implemenit into html or bbcode.
please do not click any of the ads. i did not sponsor them and i hate them. please ignore them or also try to find a way to block them.

mode_editPost new topicreplyReply to topic

Today is Monday. Monday is a evil, mad, and annoying day. Mostly for me. Today I had to go to school as every day and witnessed the existence of a laptop with 4 cores and 3 GB of ram. Which was still loading up scratch faster than my wifi.

Also I had a really nice experience trying out ALL versions of scratchOS and having fun with it. The first one was pretty ok, the second one too full of graphic effects, and the third one was designed horrifyingly. Like it looks great and nice animations everything algins low CPU usage... But it's so annoying to use sometimes. Especially with the moving background and this circle on every tap. But at least all of them had great background images. Well... I have a question: where where they taken? They look like pictures made with some high capacity camera with absolute perfect lensing. How can I make this?

Well in terms of being able to, I think I could perfectly fine. In terms of having time and no stress, ... No. I don't have any time. I should work 24/7 and I don't like it. My phone is damaged and my Samsung a05s is dead. It doesnt charge properly any more. Which is sad because I bought it for 110 € and now it costs 280€. I can't afford that. And for that price I could get 3 lgs today. Yeah Samsung... You kacked it. Great job. Really good. You mad a phone that is totally bugged, instable, cheap, weak and it breaks after 3 weeks.

My advice: don't by neither apple nor Samsung phones. They are BAD. No one likes them. They are crap. I would also say that the best thing to do is go on eBay and get a LG q6. That's the best thing to do.

Admin likes this post

Comments

No Comment.
replyReply to topic
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum