KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDF_discussLog in

here you can talk about realy useles things

Forum added: 2. bo5h now accessible
If you want to post images, upload them to some hosting site. Then implemenit into html or bbcode.
please do not click any of the ads. i did not sponsor them and i hate them. please ignore them or also try to find a way to block them.

Nice job IKG

mode_editPost new topicreplyReply to topic

Nice job IKG

hello, im admin, but too lazy to log in.

Heres the story:

My dad has a office laptop at home that has only a few usb-C ports and he hates it for that less stuff. he also has a 11th gen intel i7 core which has around 20 cores (NO JOKE).
Also it has nice ddr5 ram on 64 gb. then too 2 designated running nvidia gpus.
Its his job laptop. And it seems to be very strong upgraded. I found the original model on the HP website, and its for 2400 € or so. well it looks similar. has 16 gb of ram and a i9 cpu. Well... My dads offics laptop is for that speed only used to have around 40000 edge tabs open. (for real. and they all get used. what a messy Job page) Then he also uses it to have conforences on teams, and to write dozends of forum posts. Which is Nice. But i dont check his accounts on the forums etc because i know HE will. Simple system.

AND.... we have SCHOOL PCS (add thunder&flash sound here)

the machines that run on 4 gigabytes of ram, have 2 to 4 cpu cores and 0.8 ghz speed. That open chrome tabs faster than our hardcore gaming setups. That somehow take zero time to boot. That allways lagg when its unpractical. That allways runs scratch projects fast. That allways com neither from lenovo or HP. That allways run windows 7 or 10. That allways randomly disconnect from the internet. That never have a working caps key. 8like mine lol9.#

AND i have a chalenge to approach: if we have 5 registered users i will use a french keyboard layout on my phone for one week. it will freak me out. the a key is at the position of the q. the n and m keys are totaly messed up. everything is so random.

The problem on the french layout it that we got following keys:
|^|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|0|ß|´|backspace|
|switch key|q|w|e|r|t|z|u|i|o|p|ü|+|#|
|caps lock|a<|left, upndown, right, and the keypad.#

maybee your keyboard varys. and what i would like you absolutely not tangle me to is using a US keyboard layout. the layout is so wrong like...

Comments

Admin
i can confirm that

Admin likes this post

replyReply to topic
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum