KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDF_discussLog in

here you can talk about realy useles things

Forum added: 2. bo5h now accessible
If you want to post images, upload them to some hosting site. Then implemenit into html or bbcode.
please do not click any of the ads. i did not sponsor them and i hate them. please ignore them or also try to find a way to block them.

descriptionReview - FloaTube EmptyReview - FloaTube

more_horiz
Floatube is a free app on google play which works on devices after android 6. you can find the app
here. app contains ads and in-app purchases-usage on own risk. usage and/or restrictions are managed by the play store policity.

The app looks nice on the first look. The icon reminds of old youtube times, and the pictures look nice. the reviews are mostly 5-3 star ratings and there are mostly no complains found. We tested that.

Review:
the app works as expected. it installs pretty smoothly, and also starts up okay.
When you then come to the loading screen, it ives you the feeling as if the app lags. That is because the loading animations takes up to 7 seconds to load. After that you come to the first look.

You will get a tutorial that blobs up after one or 2 seconds showing you how the app works. it gives you a point by point guide that takes 3 steps to success.

If you now expect that it automaticaly logs you into your local youtube account, no. But thats okay.
the Search function works as expected too. A minor issue is more that the app loads slow in general and lags a bit. that will stop after a few seconds of starting, but its annoying when you plan to just switch from your Youtube app to the miniplayer. (Thats a tip for the dev. It would be nice if there would be a button of shortcut to put the playing video into the miniplayer when opening youtube.

Miniplayer
When you click on a video thumbnail you will directly see the miniplayer. the Miniplayer will first realy start to lag around. that happens every time you rescale it, too. The flickering items include the youtube header being resized and flickering and the icons being wrong scalled.

Miniplayer functions:
You can pause and unpause a video by taping on the player and tapping on pause. Then you will also have a next and back button, which indicates it threw you into a player mix. 
Also there is a player progressbar which doesnt work. The way you seem to be supposed to rewind or skip it is through double tapping left and right for scrolling 10 seconds back or forward. But that only works if you

descriptionReview - FloaTube EmptyRe: Review - FloaTube

more_horiz
Sorry it crapped mz message again. I hate zou chrome. I HATE ZOU.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
replyReply to topic