KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDF_discussLog in

here you can talk about realy useles things

Forum added: 2. bo5h now accessible
If you want to post images, upload them to some hosting site. Then implemenit into html or bbcode.
please do not click any of the ads. i did not sponsor them and i hate them. please ignore them or also try to find a way to block them.

mode_editPost new topicreplyReply to topic

im writing this on a School laptop.

I am actualy suposed to join some game on a page called "Scribble.io",
but i have no idea how to get there.

The laptop runs on 4 cores with 1.1 ghz basic speed, (that is very low)
and has 7.8 gigs of ram, running on a single stick.

To comparison we take the 500 € laptop my dad bought so we can watch films from DVD from it.
It has 31.9 gigs of dual ram, a 250 gig ssd drive, a quadro something gpu (that runs okay and good), a dvd drive, some usb ports, a vga port (love vga here), a display port conector, and a sd card reader. also a nice display. It isnt thin at all, a bit heavy, but it does the job.
and it has a i7 GPU that manages to run unreal engine on max settings in 5 fps, some gaming pcs dont do that.

I know that some may think that 32 gigs of ram sound a lot and yeah i too can say that this looks like its a high spec pc. And i agree too that if we just use it to play dvds and sometimes doo other stuff it does its job great.

I use the pc sometimes to make icon and graphic design, and to use teams. Because my phone sucks and doesnt open Teams at all. Bcus im making more stuff with it, i just list all programs that are on the pc bellow

• VLC video lan player
  • Roblox
  • Roblox studio
  • UE5 editor
  • Videodownloader (thats literaly what its called)
  • ShotCut
  • Chromium
  • Windows 10
  • RoundTB
  • Figma
  • Blender

what do you think?

Admin likes this post

Comments

No Comment.
replyReply to topic
remove_circleSimilar topics