KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDF_discussLog in

here you can talk about realy useles things

Forum added: 2. bo5h now accessible
If you want to post images, upload them to some hosting site. Then implemenit into html or bbcode.
please do not click any of the ads. i did not sponsor them and i hate them. please ignore them or also try to find a way to block them.

Scratch servers are now down

mode_editPost new topicreplyReply to topic

Scratch servers are now down

Guys...
For those who didn't notice... The scratch servers are down. And for those who didn't rode the announcement, they are down on porpoise. But- when you had a old tab open while making something, and you knew how to go behind the servers, you could load the html Textport or whatever it was called. Well the website gets updated...? The html is gone. Or they just took it offline and put it in an other folder in scratch. Now... What to do? I would like you to search for "N3 - Pausenfilm mond". It has nice and calming music on it. For those who came from figma or spline, you are doing great. And for those who always try to make projects in their free time, or those who only got time now, or those who really now have to make a project, you're welcome. 

And spline I won't buy your premium crap no matter how long you annoy me.

Admin likes this post

Comments

No Comment.
replyReply to topic
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum