KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDF_discussLog in

here you can talk about realy useles things

Forum added: 2. bo5h now accessible
If you want to post images, upload them to some hosting site. Then implemenit into html or bbcode.
please do not click any of the ads. i did not sponsor them and i hate them. please ignore them or also try to find a way to block them.

Thinking about Linux.

mode_editPost new topicreplyReply to topic

Thinking about Linux.

I tried Linux cinnamon on a virtual machine, and it absolutely sucks. Like, really. It couldn't play a YouTube video. Like I can run unreal engine with complicated maps on cinnematic faster than Linux runs. 

I installled linux on a virtual machine in Oracle virtual box
because I am too lazy to make the partition thing and blah, so I decided to run it on a VM. Then I cranced the aettings to 10 GB ram, 8 CPU cores, and 300 GB of hard drive space. Like I'm not running low on resources. 

And the result was that the machine had weird bugs, from not booting to the bad prompt in the top left corner, to not showing windows. And overall it was very laggy. 

And what I found as baddest was that it didn't set my password. I double checked what I typed in the setup and it fricking didn't set it. So I couldn't install programs at all. I only used it once and then never again. Maybee I'll install it on my old laptop, then it's just an virtualization issue. Whatever....

I'm still sick of windows 11 and it's weird shit. 

The windows 11 search bar simply does not search. The start menu is completely a piece of junk. They had the choose of staying at the 10s start menu and they didn't, so all menu widgets are gone, the search bar is not combined, there are recommendations that jist annoy me, and the UI looks like it's about to crash. Windows 11 is like it's a awfully journey untill you opened a program, and it's the same features as windows 11 just designed worse. 

Thanks Microsoft, I hope you go bankrupt.

Admin likes this post

Comments

No Comment.
replyReply to topic
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum