KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
u not logged in dumbso

KDF_discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDF_discussLog in

here you can talk about realy useles things

Forum added: 2. bo5h now accessible
If you want to post images, upload them to some hosting site. Then implemenit into html or bbcode.
please do not click any of the ads. i did not sponsor them and i hate them. please ignore them or also try to find a way to block them.

Update on my hp nugget + my status

mode_editPost new topicreplyReply to topic

Update on my hp nugget + my status

I actually decided that my hp nugg is only worthy for the zdf/ard mediathek its the only thing it can do.

Seriously. It cant run any website that has continious rendering. its cpu is wroser than a school pc cpu.
At least a german school pcs cpu. At least in my school. Never mind.

Update on my hp nugget + my status Unbenannt

So... What weve learned here is that you dont toss out a old machine.
y
Lets come to the "my status" part. I have currently the problem of being at the a$$ of the world
only with my old crappy phone that isnt crappy just old and has a cracked screen glass and the
laptop im typing this on is even older.It doesnt even have a light up keyboard, e feature that i 
expect a laptop to be standart starting at 800 € (we paid far more for my nugg) 
The only thing that is good about it is that it has a big screen that has acceptable bezzel and a dvd drive, and even a hdmi port and a sd card reader. and 3 usb ports. And a usb jack. All of that shall be a "feature"

Admin likes this post

Comments

No Comment.
replyReply to topic
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum